The word Swarasa denotes fresh extract of the herb, in liquid form. It can be from any part of the plant like root, stem, leaf, flower, fruit, etc.
- Made from fresh and pure Amalaki (Indian Gooseberry) fruit.
- Rejuvenate the liver.
- Helps balance blood sugar.
- Cleanses and nourishes the blood.
- Made from fresh and pure Amrutha stem and leaves.
- Helps to balance blood sugar levels.
- Fights cancer.
- Used as Anti-inflammatory and Anti-oxidant.
- Improves quality of Hair.
- Useful in skin diseases.
- Strengthens teeth.
- Regulates the blood sugar levels in patients with diabetes and may help improve symptoms in hypoglycemia.
- Durva is rich in anti inflammatory, anti viral and antiseptic properties.
- Used to treat various skin ailments like leprosy, scabies, itching, skin rashes and eczema.
- Effective in reducing weight and maintaining cholesterol levels.
Godhuma Pallava Swarasa
- Contains all minerals and vitamins, extremely rich in protein and contains 17 amino acids.
- Effective healer.
- Helps to slow down the aging process.
- Used to treat cough, asthma, cold and bronchitis.
- Used to cure fever, diarrhea, jaundice, headache.
- Best for tuberculosis.