Fresh Kwatha Churna
Kwatha Churna is a coarse powder of herbs, which is made into Kashayam and then taken. The freshly prepared Kashayam will have medicinal herbs in active mode and bring about fast action.
Triphala Kwatha Churna
- Made from fresh and pure Amalaki, Vibhitaki and Harithaki.
- Wards off Digestive problems.
- Acts as a Detoxifier.
- Improves Eye sight.
Panchvalkala Kwatha Churna
- Made from fresh and pure Vata, Aswatta, Udumbara, Plaksha and Parisha.
- Accelerates healing of cuts, wounds, abrasions and inflammatory conditions.
- Beneficial in Vulvovaginitis and other female genital problems.
Asanadi Kwatha Churna
- Used in the treatment of Weight loss, diabetes and anemia.
- Used in treating many skin diseases such as eczema, psoriasis, leukoderma.
- Relieves intestinal worms.
Aragwadhadi Kwatha Churna
- Recommended for skin diseases, wounds, ulcers and prurits (itching).
- Used for treating diabetes and diabetic foot ulcer.
- Also used for treating frequent urination, urinary turbidity and other urinary disorders.
Dasamoola Kwatha Churna
- Used in the treatment of pain in flanks, fever, bronchitis, cough with sputum.
- Supports nervous system.
- Supports physical and mental health to cope with daily hectic life stress and tiredness.
Dasamoola Katuthraya Kwatha Churna
- Used in treatment of Asthma, bronchitis, Cough and related chest pain.
- Has anti inflammatory and broncho-dilatory effect.
- Provides relief from pain and stiffness occurring in pain disorders, especially lumbar pain.
Gandharvahasthadi Kwatha Churna
- Used in treatment of bloating and to develop appetite.
- Has cleansing effect over intestines.
- Helps to relieve anorexia.
Shadanga Kwatha Churna
- An excellent coolant and gives good relief in severe thirst, thirst associated with fever, Fever and Burning sensation.
Varanadi Kwatha Churna
- Used in the treatment of obesity and loss of appetite.
- Helps to relieve headache.
- Also used to treat internal abcesses, fatty liver disease, abdominal lump, rheumatoid arthritis and frozen shoulder.