Kashayam is a concentrated decoction of raw medicines and their water soluble contents are the active ingredients. They have a very important role in various Ayurvedic treatments.
- Used in skin diseases such as dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, etc.
- Used in treatment of vomiting, diabetes, fever, scabies and wounds.
- Also used for treatment for frequent urination, urinary turbidity, and other urinary disorders.
- It is used in the Ayurvedic treatment of hemorrhoids, fistula and gulma.
- It reduces burning sensation and relieves bloating.
- It improves digestion power and an excellent remedy in constipation.
- Very effective in Fever, Cough, Pain in flanks, Bronchitis, Asthma, General body weakness.
- Best nervine tonic.
- Effective in diabetes associated with neuritis.
- Used in Ayurvedic treatment of bloating.
- Has cleansing effect over intestines.
- Develops appetite.
- Effective in Syphilis.
- Best in curing non healing wounds.
- Used in treatment of obesity and hyper cholestrol.
- Helps to relieve the stiffness of joints of the lower body.
- Relieves pain in the hip, back and lower limbs.
- Also effective in disc prolapse, facial palsy and paralysis.
- Used in the treatment of obesity and hyper cholestrol. It helps to reduce body weight by increasing the fat metabolism in the body.
- Used in the treatment of urinary diseases and liver diseases such as fatty liver, jaundice and hepatitis.
- Also beneficial in abscess, loss of appetite or indigestion and arthritic disorders especially in rheumatoid arthritis.
- It is used in cold, cough, bronchitis and running nose.
- It is effective in chronic respiratory conditions and fever.