Ghritham is Ayurvedic medicated ghee which can be either used externally or internally.
- Used in treatment of abdominal pain, chronic fever, bloating, weakness and tiredness.
- For cough in the aged, this works better.
- To eradicate malaria from the system, a daily dose is useful.
- Used for the treatment of lower abdominal pain in women, abscess, hemorrhoids, menstrual pain and inflammation.
- Safe and excellent herbal laxative and is useful in chronic constipation.
- Also used to improve skin complexion.
- It heals wounds quickly. Used to apply externally over non healing wounds, sinus, blisters, abscess, bite wounds.
- Also useful in burns.
- It is applied over infected skin diseases such as hand, foot, mouth, eczema, syphilis, etc.