The most basic and simplest form of Ayurvedic medicine containing a fine powder of herbs.
- A rich source of natural vitamin C and good anti oxidant.
- Used in diabetes, hyper acidity, skin diseases, having anti aging (rejuvenator) properties.
- Improves immunity, good for eyes and helps in hair growth.
- It is used in treating diseases of urinary system.
- Effective in acidity and hyper acidity treatment.
- Effective in treating constipation and Piles.
- Used in treating anorexia, indigestion, bloating, etc.
- A good diet supplement in Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- Used to treat Vata related diseases.
- Wards off Digestive problems.
- Acts as a detoxifier
- Improves Eye Sight and Blood Circulation.
- Used to treat Asthma, Cough, Common Cold, Chronic bronchitis and Whooping cough.
- Used to treat upper respiratory tract infections.
- Helps in Gas, Bloating, Irritable bowel syndrome, loss of appetite.
Siddarthaka Snana Churna
- Used to treat Skin disorders like psoriasis, dermatitis and inflammatory swelling.
- Antiseptic and Anti-fungal.
- Cleanses the skin from surface microbes and toxins.
- Used in Menorrhagia, Leucorrhoea, Menstrual disorder.
- Used in treating uterine infections and Hemorrhoids.
- Effective in treatment of Diarrhea and dysentry.
- Supports a healthy immune system.
- Calms mental processes.
- Fosters healthy sleep patterns.
- Benefits a healthy reproductive system in both male and female.
- Used for the treatment of urinary and kidney disorders.
- Acts as diuretic and improves kidney functions. It is helpful in diseases like kidney stones, urinary tract infection, difficulty in micturition, gout, osteoarthritis, etc.
- Helps to reduce inflammation in body.
- Acts as a good appetizer.
- Helps to prevent rheumatism.
- Highly effective for dry cough, throat pain.
- Helps to improve digestion and better gastrointestinal health.
- Acts as a natual detoxifier and helps in weight reduction.
- Helps to cure mouth ulsers and lung disorders.